CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2014

4 Year Stats

Baby ASF is 39.4 pounds (80%) and 40 and 3/4 inches (72%). She put on about 5 pounds and grew 3 inches this year. She's growing just how she ought to grow and bravely made it through 3 unexpected shots - I guess there are a fair number of idiot anti-vaccine people are floating around Dublin and so measles is making a reappearance so they're doing the booster at 4 instead of 5 now. She just watched the first two shots and didn't get upset until the third went in - she was very brave. She's a bit behind (maybe) on her fine motor skills, so we're to keep an eye on that and perhaps take her to an occupational therapist in a few months. After our appointment, ASF went happily back to school!


Oh, hello. Look how ferocious I look when I am selecting pumpkins!

0 comments: