CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ohs Noes

A disaster of epic proportions happened yesterday afternoon.  As I was leaning over to pick up a package with my purse slung over my shoulder, my beautiful iPhone slipped out and crashed to the ground cracking the glass.  It still is technically working, but I can't really use it because little shards of glass will poke my finger.  For now I carry it around in a plastic bag in case of an emergency.  So if you have texted me or called me, I see those messages, but I can't respond.

Today I will go to the AT&T store to have my old iPhone re-activated.  It is horrifically large and I am not happy about it.  After all, how will I show how totally awesome I am without the newest Apple phone?  Don't worry though, rumor has it iPhone 5 is coming out this fall...

0 comments: