CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Future

Over the past few days I've been catching glimpses of the future.  To date, CHF has mostly just ignored Baby A.  However, Baby A is now more mobile and more aggressive in going after what catches her eye.  And these days, what catches her eye is CHF.  She wants to stand next to him (using him to pull up), play with what he's playing with and do what he is doing.  Sadly for Baby A, CHF has very little interest in this so I hear a lot of "stop that baby", "the baby does not want that toy", "the baby cannot play with that toy" and things of that nature.  But in the midst of all the pestering, CHF has also realized that he can make Baby A laugh and laugh and laugh.  This morning was spent taking toys away from her and hiding them and this evening was spent with CHF running back and forth and Baby A laughing hysterically.

That's a smile for big brother.

 Delighted he finally decided to pay attention to her.  Even if it was because he coveted her hair bow (see below).
 A nice moment.  Followed almost immediately by Baby A getting pushed over.
 So, lately I have also noticed that Baby A is looking a bit scruffy in the hair department sometimes.  Not "cute tomboy" scruff, but "my mom doesn't bother to brush my hair" scruffy.  Her hair is growing out unevenly (no baby mullet as of yet) and starting to get a wee bit long in the front.  So I thought I would give some hair clips a try.  Baby A doesn't really like them.  But someone else sure does...

0 comments: