CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day Weekend

Happy Mothers Day to all my mom and mom-to-be friends (and, of course, Mom and Cathy!).  My dad was in town this weekend so we had lots of extra fun.  Sunday was a full day - exploring the creek, looking at bugs and, most exciting - picking strawberries.  We got 6 pounds.  I don't have photos of strawberry picking except on my phone and I don't know how to get those off onto the computer, but I'm going again next weekend.

If you click to enlarge you can just see her little tooth coming up.  It's her front left tooth (the right is also coming up, but it's not as visible).
 Looking devilish.
 She had been on her back and then suddenly rolled over.  She looks a little surprised by what happened. 
 Blowing bubbles.
 He's got the hang of it I think.

 More bubbles with Bill.
 I now use the pack and play as a cage playpen for ASF.  She's okay in there - she likes to sit and play with her toys and watch the action.  However, CHF likes to get in there sometimes too and sadly for everyone involved, sometimes this is the result.  You will notice ASF is pretty ticked off and CHF is wondering what the problem is since doesn't everyone like to be squished together in a pack and play THISCLOSE to one another?

0 comments: