CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Feels like Summer

 Today was the first day where I really thought it felt like summer.  It was hot by 10:30 with a muggy feel.  So a bright white spring outfit was definitely called for.  7-9 months is my favorite time of the first year; I like it when babies can sit and this is right around the time their little personalities start to emerge.  And having a girl means that I have extra cute outfit options.



 I didn't get one photo in this series where she was smiling.  She looks grumpy in all of them.

Except for her feet.  Her feet aren't grumpy.

 More grumpiness.  When I put this shirt on her CHF said "No, MY sunshine shirt." And became very  upset when I put it on ASF.  So much so that he tried to rip the decal off.

 Throwing up his hands in disgust over the empty water table.

0 comments: