CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

9 Month Check-up

Connor turned 9 months earlier this week. Everything is looking good though we're supposed to watch his constant stuffy noses a bit better because, based on some other issues, he may have allergies. Fear not, I will not be posting anything about CHF's snot! In any event, here are the relevant stats:

Weight - 23 pounds, 5 ounces
Height - 29.5 inches (90 percentile - not unexpected)
Head - 47 centimeters (97 percentile). I include this fact only to demonstrate that my child seems to have an exceptionally large noggin.

In other news, CHF has transitioned to the older infant/toddler room at daycare. We had a bit of drama noticing the incorrect usage of "your" vs. "you're" and "there" vs. "their". Fortunately, the babies are learning about sippy cups and not grammar in this room otherwise, I think David would have removed him from the facility already.

0 comments: