As CHF is in kindergarten, he is learning to read. He's doing well enough - just where he needs to be. The problem? The problem is the kid can memorize books really, really well. It's been hard to determine whether he is actually "reading" or if he's just got something memorized. Though yesterday he sat in the car on the way to school and read Green Eggs and Ham to us - a book I know he hasn't heard anytime recently - so I think I'm calling that as the first book he has really "read". Unfortunately, this means ASF is demanding that we teach her to read...
In other news, we just got back from Disney recently, our basement renovation is complete and it's been snowing here quite a bit with the last snow coming this past Sunday to the tune of 6 or so inches. I am hoping "in like a lion, out like a lamb" holds true this year since I think we're all ready for some sunshine and warm weather.
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment