CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 15, 2013

Beach - Part 2

Well, I guess I am moving through this all at a faster pace than I anticipated.

Day 2 we hung out at the beach and went to Mellow Mushroom for dinner.  ASF had a poopy diaper and I didn't have any wipes, so that was a fun experience.  Tuesday DGF played golf and the kids insisted we go out for dinner for Chinese (their favorite).

Overall, the kids slept pretty well.  As the week went on, it became harder and harder to get them to sleep; they quite enjoyed sharing a room.  Mostly because they would make each other laugh.  ASF also can get out of the pack and play, so she'd try to get out frequently in the evenings.

More running from the waves.


 She tasted seawater and for the rest of the week informed me that it tasted like strawberries ("stwawbewwies").
 Poor DGF just wanted to build a sandcastle, but little feet always interrupted...


 Holden was a serious little boy this week.  But we did get some smiles!





 CHF was very excited to get a bag of cookies of his very own from Mimi!

 Riding the waves.
 Having tasted seawater.
 Cousins.
 Aunt Cooper getting a workout.




0 comments: