After the Field Museum on Saturday, we had lunch outside and then walked along the lakefront. There was an unfortunate incident involving a broken snapper, so we went back to the hotel room for a little rest. CHF was a bit wild, but then we ventured out to Navy Pier. I can't say I thought Navy Pier was all that great. We walked around, then went to a park nearby and then went down to the lake beach. This particular beach was pretty gross, but CHF enjoyed getting his feet wet and playing by the water. The flight back on Sunday morning was less than ideal, primarily because CHF went nuts when we got to Columbus and then the airline just decided to put the carseat on a different flight. They had a loaner booster seat, so I was able to get home okay.
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment