CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Update

What have we been up to the past few weeks?  Well, DGF was out of town the first two weeks of June so my dad came for a week and then my mom came the next week.  We had lots of fun.  It's been pretty hot here but still not as hot as NC.  I hear people loudly complaining about how unbearable the weather is and I think "it's not even 90 people.  What is the big deal?"  These are the people who look at me like I am insane when I wear a down filled jacket, hat and gloves when it is 45.

We made lemon pie.

 Played at the park.
 Read some books.
 Played in the sprinkler (well, we looked at the sprinkler and then stayed far away from the water because when it's hot outside, who wants to run through refreshingly cold water?).

 Examined a wayward lightening bug.
 Enjoyed the breeze.

0 comments: