CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Chimpanzee

SPOILER ALERT(I doubt you are going to see this movie but I don't want to ruin anyone's day...)

Today I took CHF to see "Chimpanzee".  Unless you are a nature movie aficianado or have small children, you have probably not heard of this movie.  It is, not unsurprisingly, about a chimpanzee named Oscar.  We got to the part where Oscar's mother gets injured in a raid and separated from her group and we see some florescent mushrooms and a leopard walking by along with some unpleasant sounds.  So, yeah, the leopard gets her.  After this part (a lightening storm, a battle and the unpleasant noises), CHF announces that he is scared and wants to go home.  As this is a Disney movie, presumably it has a nice ending.  I do not regret missing the second half of this movie the way I regret not getting to see the full Muppet movie. 

Afterwards, we got some art supplies, went home and painted up a storm. 

0 comments: