Last weekend my parents came for a visit. It was a little chilly in the mornings, but we went to the park and enjoyed beautiful weather and then to the zoo for some lions and tigers. One lion looked like she would have enjoyed having a small child as a snack. We also enjoyed some Jeni's ice cream. An interesting thing about the midwest is that people LOVE ice cream here. I probably mentioned this before, but I have never seen so much ice cream in the grocery store and there are so many independent ice cream shops (on my route to drop off the kids I pass by 5 stores and I don't live that far away). It is cold outside and people are still packing the store (though to be fair, people who have lived her awhile probably don't think it is cold).
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment