In the past two days, much to Baby A's delight, CHF has taken an interest in playing with her. He will run from his room into her room shouting "Follow me baby!" (On a side note, yes, he thinks her name is "Baby" so we are working on this because I don't want to get all "nobody puts Baby in a corner"). She will crawl after him excitedly and then he will dance around and run away. It's so cute. He also likes to "squash" her. I am worried since he's so much bigger than she is, but she's not too troubled by it so long as I keep an eye on them for safety.
At 11 months Baby A has become a real spit fire. She may not be walking, but she's very agile. And that agility is bad news for Mommy. In the blink of an eye she will be halfway up the stairs and when I grab her, she goes limp and cries. When she's got something she ought not to have (chalk for example) she sees me coming to get it and she takes off in the other direction, pivoting on her leg in a circle in an attempt to keep the treasure. And lately, CHF has been complaining that she hits him, pinches him and bites him. Now, some of this is accidental since she can't help waving her hands around. But I have seen a little nip or two when she's mad. And I have been the victim of an attempted biting as well.
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment