CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend Part 2 - Easter Morning

The Easter Bunny didn't join us Sunday morning because he knew that candy in the morning would not make for a good day later on.  So in the morning we decorated eggs in our pjs.  Things started off nice and uniform before taking a turn for the messy. 





 As the eggs were drying we went outside to enjoy the weather.  It was nearly 90 on Sunday!  And warm weather means lizards are out exploring.  This one caught Linus' attention and we spent 20 minutes trying to "get him". 
 Looking up at the lizard.
 Eric and Robin gave me the cutest purple dress with a matching bonnet.  Yes a bonnet!  I figured Easter was the perfect time to debut this outfit.  Though certain individuals might think that because this is the 21st century, bonnets are not needed, I beg to differ.  I need bonnets to get my daily dose of cuteness (right along with lace bloomers and chubby baby legs).

 CHF decided that his Easter morning look was shirtless!
 ASF can sit!  Not for long, but I'm calling it officially. 

 CHF finally put on a shirt and then we looked for ants.

This isn't a great picture, but check out the quilt.  My grandma made that quilt in 1954!  Technically this one is Patrick's (oops Mom), but I have one too with tulips.  They've been sitting in a drawer for too long and as they're too small for our bed, I plan to get some use out of it this summer.


Part 3 coming soon.

3 days left to work!

0 comments: