CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Maybe it's NOT an Epic Fail

Turns out it wasn't an epic fail, just a fail.  So we got a few good shots.  It is very unlikely any of you will ever see my hair  looking like it does in these again as it required drying and flat ironing beyond what I am planning on doing again any time soon. Sorry co-workers.

 Turns out that if you play fetch with keys you may get a smile.  Not looking AT you of course.


 CHF is looking a little defiant here, but I'll overlook it since by this time we were all very frustrated and really, he looks like that frequently. I'm happy to have one of the four of us where we are all looking decent.  And you cannot see my huge gap where I am still missing my tooth.  Only a few weeks left before that's taken care of.  Thank you for the genetic defect Dad.
 This one and the one below are more indicative of how CHF viewed the whole exercise - something better was going on OVER THERE. 
I'm going to crop this one so the fact that my pants are falling down isn't as evident...

0 comments: