CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sickness and Smiles

I haven't got any pictures.  Why you may ask?  Because this weekend DGF and I were stricken by a vile sickness brought home by CHF from school (naturally he did not get sick).  DGF was hit first on Saturday afternoon (I spent the afternoon wandering around outside looking for the moon).  Then I was stricken down on Monday very early morning; you know it's bad when despite not sleeping more than 2-3 hours at a stretch for the past 7 weeks you can't fall asleep.  Fortunately we are on the mend.

In baby milestones, ASF is smiling on a regular basis now.  She started around 5 weeks.  CHF gets a kick out of it on the rare times she smiles at him.  It's hard to smile at someone who tries to poke you in the eye, grabs your toes and loudly shouts BOO-BOO while pointing at your head (after having tried to poke your eye out).  I'm trying to get her to nap in her crib; an effort that has been met with moderate success.  Nights seem to not be working out as well as they were before.  She now refuses to hang out in her bassinet and likes to sleep in the bed with me.  Preferably tucked up in the crook of my arm.   I'm sure it's comfy for her but not so much for me.

For anyone looking for some meals to feed their critters, I've discovered www.weelicious.com.  I try really hard to feed CHF lots of different, healthy options and I'm always looking for new recipes to try for CHF, especially now that we're trying really hard to have family meals.  I've not had a chance to spend a lot of time on the site, nor have I tried anything but wanted to share the resource. 

0 comments: