CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh-no Reports!

I discovered what happens when a child is naughty at school.  They get an "Oh-no Report" where the teachers write out how the child was bad.  NO, CHF didn't get one.  I was signing his boo-boo report from a few days ago (which read something like "CHF was trying to get in basket with his friend and his friend bit him") and then I saw an "oh-no report" underneath the boo-boo report.  That note described how Christopher bit his friend.

After picking up CHF I rushed home to get him some dinner before our photo shoot with Jen Hunt a wonderful local photographer (check out the link to the right).  We had a last minute showing so it was a really tight.  We had the shoot in downtown Matthews and it was a lot of fun, even though Jen said she'd never left a shoot without knowing what was in her camera.  CHF is now beating down strangers!  When the pictures are up on her blog, I'll let everyone know.

0 comments: