A rare work post. For the past three years we've had signs taped to the inside of our bathroom stalls with instructions (i.e. "Put toilet paper in toilet" and "Flush the toilet"). These have been a consistent source of annoyance for me because really, don't we all know how things work in there. But now I noticed a sign on the door leading into the bathroom that instructs us to wash our hands and a large part of this sign is a diagram of the hand with parts that should be washed labeled - i.e. "fingers", "between the fingers" and "palm".
Are we as a company so stupid that we need to have a diagram with basic body parts labeled? Does my employer think that collectively we employees are so inept that not only do we need to be reminded to flush the toilet, but we need to be reminded as to what the five protrusions sticking out from each hand are? "Oh, I have to wash THOSE as well as my thumbs." I am tempted to rip the sign down, but I think HR would see me and I'd probably get a demerit.
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment