CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mobility (or We're in Trouble)

Well, Connor can crawl. None of this creeping business - we're talking full out crawling on all fours. Not only are we not at all prepared, but we've noticed an intense look of determination on his face when he fixates on a particular object and starts to move towards it. Though I'm sure this determination will be an asset later in life, for the time being I think it does not bode well. What sort of things does he go after? Coke cans (a particular favorite), shoes, remote controls, baby monitors, books, curtains and of course....

....puppies. The days ahead will be dark ones for Linus.

A sneak attack on a paw.
Linus moves away, but Connor continues the hunt.
Until he is distracted by curtains.
His top front teeth are coming in, so he has been chewing even more than usual. And has a very grumpy look on his face about it.


I love the bath duck.

0 comments: